Roux Carbon Drive G8 Belt Drive 2015
Click Image for Gallery
ROUX Carbon Drive G8 2015
Benefits of a Belt Drive Bike
- Low Maintenance
- Long Lasting
Instant engagement when you pedal no lag at all and smooth gear changes from the internal alfine 8 speed hub!
Specifications & Features
- Frame: Alloy 7005 hand welded
- Fork: Suntour SWING shock forks. With around 25 mm of travel these forks are designed to take the sting out of today’s rough roads. They are constructed of light magnesium alloy and the shock is simple and light too. They greatly enhance the ‘magic carpet style’ ride of the G8 carbon belt drive bike and complement the carbon belt superbly.
- Geometry: Classic road geometry for everyday riding
- Gearing: Shimano Nexus standard 8 speed hub with a front to rear ratio of 2.29, internal hub gears give almost maintenance free riding with instant shifting and no worry of gears snagging.
- Gear controls: Shimano Nexus twist control.
- Drive: Gates carbon belt drive.
- Brakes: Powerful light V style brakes.
- Tyres: Continental Contact 37c tyres wide and comfortable for city riding.
- Comfort: Soft grips and a deep padded saddle with a special soft surface.