Hornit DB140 Worlds Loudest Cycle Horn
Hornit DB140 Worlds Loudest Cycle Horn!
Do you cycle to work in heavy traffic? Do you find yourself not being seen? Then you need to come and test out the this "Hornit DB140" it is going to make a difference when you need to bring attention to other road users.
With the cycle horn you will be able to alert other road users including other cyclists, lorries, buses, cars and pedestrians. This cycle horn has 2 selectable tones and is 140db now that is equivelnet to a jet engine and is 4 x louder than anything else on the market.
Please come into the shop for a demo!
- Piercing 140 decibel sound
- 2 modes, including quieter 'Park' mode
- Versatile design fits ALL styles of bike
- Rubber trigger stretches round ALL handlebars
- Thumb rests comfortably on trigger
- Safe and easy to operate, even when braking
- Easy to install
- IP44 (splash proof)
- 2xAAA batteries included
- Only 96g (inc batteries)